Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Invites are Here!

My invites came in the mail today from Wedding Paper Divas. The paper is awesome! Nice thick and heavy card stock! I was surprised to see that my actual invite was not adhered to the back of the solid card and did not come with anything to adhere it with. Luckily I had some double stick tape and that did the job nicely! Except I ran out...trip to the store fixed that issue!

I decided to print the addresses on the envelopes using our laser printer. That was quite frustrating as I have international addresses to deal with and they are quite long to say the least! I also do not have a tray for the envelopes so have had to do them one by one, which probably saved me some more mistakes!

Anyhow, I somehow misplaced a few addresses, but I have most of them so these guys should be going out soon! You should see them by next week! Don't forget the RSVP cards are due back to me by August 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment