
Not the best picture, but this is what the bridesmaid shoes look l ike. They are a light gold color even tho this picture doesn't show it. Sorry, I took it with my camera phone! The shoes are by Katie & Kelly. They were so cute (and a great price, $40!) that I had to have a pair too, especially since I needed dressy sandals and have been lacking a pair for some time! I might even consider wearing them after the formal pictures too! They're so much more comfortable than the cute, but very uncomfortable 4" heels I got for the wedding!
The invites are picked out, but I need to talk to my planner on Monday before ordering. Who knew this could be so complicated?! I wish I didn't care whatsoever at all and let her plan the whole thing instead! We're getting close!
No comments:
Post a Comment