So it was a long and painful process, but I have picked my shoes! I actually decided on them a few weeks ago, but life's been so hectic that I haven't had time to even think about blogging about it! I did pick the white pair! They looked the best with my dress even if I don't know when I will ever wear white shoes again! I may have to dye them afterwards...but it's a bit sacrilege to do so to Badgley Mischkas :S
Save the dates have been the hardest for me to get to. I have looked, sent all my girls on a search, but I have liked none of them or they are really pricey. Of course, I did not have the time to make them either even though I really should've being that I am a graphic designer! I finally caved and asked a good friend of mine to help me out! THANK YOU! :D
Hmmm.....OH YEAH! THE DATE IS SET FOR...
SEPTEMBER 2nd, 2011!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment